Here's what you do to take YOUR photos
1. Log in the EarthKam website
2. Login under MISSION LOGIN using "winners" as username and "hFfqgGiJ" as password
3. In the next page click on "Image Request"
4. Chose the orbit that goes over the Earth spot you want to take a picture of.
The orbits for November 14th are Orbits 1806-1820.
The last orbit deadline is: Orbit 1810- 1820 at 23:00:00 GMT
The orbits for November 15th are Orbits 1821-1838.
The first orbit deadline is: Orbit 1821 at 16:03:23 GMT
The last orbit deadline is: Orbit 1826-1838 at 23:00:00 GMT
5. Place the red marker on the spot of the map that you want to photograph and click submit
(Remember to chose a RED orbit that shows where the International Space Station will be during daylight.
All the information you need for step 7 appears on the screen. Click "Submit"
6. In the next screen enter one of your codewords.
7. Fill in the information from th previous page.
Remember to give your photo the name "winners+your name"
*. Click "Submit" and ISS is at YOUR service!
Your photo will appear in the Gallery section as soon as it's taken!